German outsourcing company is looking for Android engineer to join their team at Frankfurt am Main.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BS degree in Computer Science, or related engineering degree.
- 3+ years Java experience.
- Fluent English and willing to learn German.
- 1+ years Kotlin experience.
- default Android stack.
- CI/CD experience.
- Playstore experience.
- Good understanding of HTTP stack.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- experience in HTML/Backend stack.
- experience in testing, unit testing, UI automation, end to end testing.
- Atlassian suite experience.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Relocation Support.
- Temporary apartment for the first 3 months.
- Compensation of tickets to Frankfurt.
- Official employment and medical insurance.
- Drinks and snacks at the office.
Alexander Sonkin - Head of QA and RM - Kyiv - сотрудник, c 1900
Аноним - Team Lead - Kyiv - работал с 1900 по 1900