About the Role:
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and the way we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market.
We are looking for a self-driven Business Analyst to drive requirements elaboration for delivering large projects and implementations on time for big enterprise clients. You are highly organized and demonstrate an ability to influence solution delivery with a consultative approach.
- 3+ years of experience as a BA;
- Experience of managing all project stages: discovery, analysis, implementation, transition stages, UAT, and user education (trainings);
- Experience with UML, Use Cases, Business oriented story writing;
- Strong skills in writing requirements specifications, documentation, acceptance criteria;
- Hands-on experience with global projects that are highly interfaced and dealing with customers directly;
- Deep understanding of product functionality from both business and technical perspectives;
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- Understanding of basic SDLC;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English.
- Take over the knowledge base of a product from internal product owners and ongoing projects support;
- Process client’s functionality requirements, clarification & specifications for new projects;
- Development and support of a product requirements documentation.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.