One of the major chemical R&D product and service providers for the world pharma and agro-industry - is now looking for an enthusiastic Java Team Lead for the worldwide B2B e-commerce platform and integration projects with the customers.
As a Java Team Lead, you will be in charge of part of the product and will manage and guide its development and enhancements. Moreover, you will influence the roadmap and direction of the development.
- Leading a development team of 5 members using Scrum methodology;
- Providing technical assistance, mentorship, and guidance to team members;
- Reviewing and improving source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards;
- Developing key elements of the system;
- Researching and using new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues;
- Working closely with Chief Solution Architect on researching and prototyping complex solutions;
- Communicating with Product Owner and internal customers to clarify the project requirements.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience;
- Understanding of Scrum methodology;
- Deep experience with Java (the company uses Java 11);
- Good practical experience with Spring framework (MVC, Security, Boot, JPA), JDBC, REST API, JSON, XML, SSL, Maven, and Git;
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD;
- Good knowledge of the application design patterns and software development life cycle.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Tapestry, React.js, Java EE, Reactive frameworks, in-memory caching, and Docker;
- People management and team-leading experience.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Interesting business domain – e-commerce + chemistry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comprehensive benefits package including sick leaves, annual vacation, medical insurance, and sport compensations;
- Individual annual budget on education;
- Friendly working environment;
- English language courses;
- Convenient office location (in the center of Kyiv);
- Dental services and therapeutic massage in the office.
Alexander Sonkin - Head of QA and RM - Kyiv - сотрудник, c 1900
Аноним - Team Lead - Kyiv - работал с 1900 по 1900