Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
GMEM is one of the largest media companies. We have created unique projects in African and Asian developing markets. Every day we share news, entertaining, text and video content with millions of people living in different parts of the world. More than 50 million people read our news monthly.
We are looking for a Media Project Manager who will lead our editorial teams and ensure we have highly skilled, trained and disciplined teams locally that follow company standards carefully to deliver relevant quality journalism and touch more lives with our life-changing news.
Your future tasks:
- Maintain leadership positions on local markets, help the projects stay abreast of competition and offer new effective ideas and solutions
- Control over projects' KPIs, constant analysis of traffic structure and volume
- Regular review of content strategy to meet market demand and deliver news that matters
- Creation of a learning base and conducting training sessions on recent updates
- Management and coordination of local editorial teams to ensure discipline, proper events coverage and quality standards are being met
- Build strong teams, hiring according to Genesis standards
- Build new and optimise the existing work processes
Our perfect candidate has:
- Relevant working experience 2+ years
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to build and optimize work processes
- Management and communication skills, including hiring & building a strong team
- Can set tasks priorities and work with deadlines
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- Experience working in media business
- Google Analytics knowledge
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.