Do you wish to be the person who is involved in the starting of fresh projects and building of new teams? Then our opportunity is a perfect match for you!
Joining us, you will participate in the whole project’s life cycle – from the first discussions directly with the clients and up to the core team building. You will develop and maintain project plan and detailed stage plans, anticipate and mitigate risks, monitor overall progress and use of resources, establish and evolve relationship with the Client, and supervise a variety of new projects within Java/Big Data Unit.
It’s a position for an active person who is fond of discussing new opportunities, starting projects, gathering teams.
You will be a part of Java/Big Data Unit at Sigma Software. In the unit, we have a bunch of different projects from all over the world starting with start-ups and up to large famous companies. We deal with various projects in Java and Big Data direction and have a lot of R&D works.
This opportunity is the unit extension for an ongoing project start. We will also need your help with opportunities and unit management. Our aim is to provide the best services in software development.
- Work with business units and stakeholders to determine project vision and goals, product functionality
- Manage, monitor, and plan project’s execution. Deliver projects on-time and within allocated budget
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Project risk management
- Implement best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Contributing to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project achievements, etc.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Participate in planning, scoping, and monitoring of quality at all phases of the project
- Inspire and motivate a team for outstanding results
- Experience of working as Project manager at least 3 years
- Technical background and willingness to get acquainted with the new technologies
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Excellent communication skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- High level of self-organization, attention to details
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment, with a willingness to participate beyond their core job responsibilities
- Creative and innovative
- Risk-tolerant, willing to give ideas a try (then try again)
- Strong personality, willing to push forward ideas, but still a team player