We are glad to invite a seasoned Business Analyst with a sharp mind to become a part of our Web & Mobile team that unites almost 200 professionals in various technologies.
As a Business Analyst, you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will have a chance to create a product vision and specifications fitting particular projects' needs. You will manage requirements for the platform customization, including the requirements for new features, changes to existing features, and integration requirements. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. We guarantee long-term cooperation and the possibility to grow with us.
If you're excited about this opportunity, we can't wait to get to know you!
As a Business Analyst on the project, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with innovative, dynamic, and upcoming projects in our department. Projects and customers are versatile as well: we have a long-term partnership with enterprises, but we are also a unit that works with startups a lot. Our active and energetic team gets drive from an ever-changing startup environment and an atmosphere of adventures.
- Directly communicate with external and internal stakeholders to elicit, clarify, and prioritize requirements
- Create, review, and maintain project documentation up-to-date
- Participate in pre-sales activities - elicit high-level scope and prepare required deliverables
- Perform requirements management
- Perform change management
- Perform market analysis
- Mentor Junior Business Analysts and contribute to expanding BA expertise within the company
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Understanding of modern trends in web/mobile applications development
- Strong experience in documenting requirements (knowledge of approaches and tools for requirements specification on different level of details)
- Ability to manage requirements and changes
- Deep understanding of SDLC
- Ability to translate high level ideas into specific requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Understanding of project goals and ability to form MVP requirements
Will be a plus:
- Experience in pre-sales activities
- Experience with UI/UX
- BA certification (CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA)