Our Customer is a Swedish tech startup seeking to become the global marketplace for the gig economy in the different fields, one of them is software development.
We are developing the spot/place/platform where requests and deliveries meet. As a part of our team, you will be involved in full product development cycle, starting from requirements challenging, architecture part development, front end and back end development, finishing product stabilization.
On your daily routine we work with:
Node.js, Nest.js, TypeORM – on Back end side
Vue.js, Vuetify – on Front end side
It is a great opportunity to join the complicated project in a niche but perspective domain and have a room for professional development.
- Actively participate in design/build stage of the software engineering life cycle (requirements gathering, prototyping, architecture, detailed design, development, testing and deployment)
- Be involved in planning, designing, and execution with Agile delivery methodologies
- Create awesome code with awesome documentation
- Utilize the best engineering practices (unit tests, code/design review, etc.)
- Stand up for high quality solutions and bring new ideas to life
- Take a part in technical discussions, listen to arguments, and apply critical thinking
- At least 4 years of strong hands-on software development experience in web/cloud technologies
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions
- Strong knowledge of Node,js and Vue.js
- Proficient knowledge in SQL/noSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of computer science basics
- Up to date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility, security
- Experience working in projects with agile development methodologies
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a Plus:
- Experience in configuration management (Docker, AWS)