How about taking part in a large long-term project? We have a great opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer who is ready to show a high level of engagement in making technical decisions.
As a PHP Developer, you will participate in the planning and estimation of new features, functionality development, and will closely work with AdTech stack.
Our customer is a leading provider of customized self-serve advertising platforms for publishers, which comes with the best features of ad forecasting, one-to-one direct deals, proposals sending, various targeting options, and ad-tools.
The platform is an Ad-desk that is integrated with the publishers' own ad servers (e.g. Google Double Click - DFP), CRM, and payment systems (Adyen). The main customers/users of the system are Publishers as well as small and medium advertisers who want to market their business among web, mobile, and print units.
The system itself was developed by Sigma Software from scratch, and we are relying on modern frameworks and tools for development.
It consists of backend build with Laravel PHP framework, front-end build with Vue.js and HTML/CSS/JS, and a special SDK for integration with AdServers (DFP, AdTech Fusion, etc.).
- Code, develop unit and integration tests, debug, document, implement, and maintain portions of software
- Promote good design principles, such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Perform code review for compliance with the best engineering practices, coding standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Continuously participate in technical risks identification and analysis, immediately notify the Project Manager of new risks identified, and suggest a mitigation strategy
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Contribute to the creation of technical specifications
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- At least 5 years of experience in PHP development
- Solid experience with Laravel Framework
- Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Solid experience with MySQL (MariaDB)
- Experience with Git and GitFlow
- Understanding of CI concepts (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus
- Experience in AdTech domain