Are you a Project Management professional who prefers leading rather than managing? Do you have experience in delivering outstanding quality to clients throughout the full software project lifecycle? Then why don’t you come join us?
As a Project Manager, you will have to dive into our project, which is an efficient visual platform that dramatically improves the experience of browsing the web on any device without any plugins or responsive design.
The Project Manager will develop and maintain a project plan and detailed stage plans, anticipate and mitigate risks, monitor overall progress and use of resources, establish and evolve relationships with the Client. Also, you will have a challenge of dealing with discussing new opportunities, starting projects, gathering teams.
We cooperate with a startup from the UK, which is extremely open to the professional opinion of the team, so you will have a chance to initiate changes, choose technologies and approaches.
- Plan, manage and monitor project’s execution. Deliver projects on-time and within allocated budget
- Supervise services and projects delivery by active leadership of PMs’ team. Ensure projects’ start, their tailoring and delivery according to the best fit delivery model and best project management practices
- Provide high quality portfolio risk analysis; track, act upon, and communicate risks properly to your customers
- Control KPIs (such as profitability, revenue, utilization, attrition) and take active actions to keep them at the best possible level
- Be a resource and people manager, actively participate in planning required hires in collaboration with Recruiting Team, ensure onboarded people’s professional growth
- Be an entrepreneur and act as the customer’s agent, by developing customer relations and business insights, proposing extra services that customers may need
- Participate in pre-sale and up-sale on your current account
- Take an active part in business and contract negotiations, as well as defining business terms of contracts
- Drive continuous improvements in your Competence Center and contribute to the process and company development through PMO and PM trainings input
- Work with business units and stakeholders to determine project vision and goals, product functionality
- Implement best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Contribute to projects’ life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project achievements, etc.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in project management
- Profound knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives; ability to propose solutions for their achievement
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher
Will be a plus:
- Commercial experience in account management
- Experience in developing business opportunities
- Participation in business events experience (conferences, business negotiations, steering meetings, seminars, workshops, sales events, etc.)
- Experience of working with budgets, marginality, contracts and invoices
- Hands-on experience in business and contract negotiations, in defining business terms in contracts