Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
OBRIO is a fast-growing project that currently has two apps in its portfolio. Our monthly audience is more than 1 mln. Nebula app is 2nd ranked app among the most popular Lifestyle apps in the USA.
We are looking for a Product Manager, which will manage our portfolio of mobile and web products. You will be responsible for function development, planning, and task management. Based on the data, generate solutions that will improve the performance of our products.
- At least 1-year product (application) management or 2+ years of project management/product analysis experience;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Understanding of UI / UX concepts;
- Knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes;
- Experience with analytical tools (Amplitude, Tableau (Power BI), GA, etc.).
- English upper-intermediate and above;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility for the work you do.
Nice to have:
- Certificate of completion Simulator GoPractice;
- Knowledge of app usage patterns, SQL, Firebase.
- Planning and control tasks;
- Search for options and development of new functionality;
- Covering all user actions with analytical events;
- Searching for product weaknesses and areas for improvement;
- Regularly informing the team about the results of work and changes made;
- Working with product monetization (subscription, in-Apps, Ads);
- Analyzing competitors and working with users.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yoghurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for a gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age of 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!