About the Role:
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and the way we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market.
We are looking for a talented Product Owner with a track record of developing and delivering successful direct-to-consumer mobile apps, that are used by millions of consumers around the world. You are highly organized and have a background in SaaS and product companies, demonstrating an ability to influence solution delivery with a consultative approach. You are comfortable with technical environments, work well with ambiguity and lack of information/data, and are able to develop a deep understanding of product capabilities to manage timelines, resources, and risks.
- 3+ years of product management experience;
- Track record in building and launching successful direct-to-consumer mobile apps, that are used by millions of consumers around the world;
- Good understanding of business goals and priorities, defining long-term roadmaps, that are broken down by iterations, starting from an MVP;
- Technical savvy – ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology teams;
- Experience with Jira Software, analytics and mockup software;
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
- Practical Agile experience;
- Highly analytical with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- Manage and own end-to-end product lifecycle for your product including prioritization of bugs/enhancements along with building and launching new offerings;
- Embrace product vision and drive execution to exceed customer expectations;
- Participate in Program Increment planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Feature Demonstrations, Retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies;
- Work closely with development teams before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great effective solutions;
- Track product performance metrics to ensure we are meeting or exceeding targets, pivot product roadmap direction as necessary;
- Synchronize with other PO’s across the organization to provide successful deliveries;
- Identify and manage project risks to ensure delivery is on time;
- Initiate, lead and participate continuous improvement process;
- Work with the entire stakeholder community—both internal and external—to gather input and synthesize a coherent vision for the product.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.