We are on the outlook for a results-driven Project Manager who would love to join one of the most dynamically growing departments, Mobile & Web Solutions, that unites almost 200 professionals in various technologies. Projects and customers are versatile as well: we have a long-term partnership with enterprises, but we are also a unit that works with startups a lot. Our active and energetic team gets drive from an ever-changing startup environment and an atmosphere of adventures.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of projects, compiling of project teams, building a healthy internal environment, and managing people's growth. You will be responsible for managing innovative, dynamic projects boosting your professional growth in dealing with various web technologies, and help us drive building of products for start-ups in particular for AdTech market leaders.
We work with companies that represent AdTech domain.
- Plan, manage and monitor project's execution. Deliver projects on time and within allocated budget
- Supervise services and projects delivery by active leadership of PMs' team. Ensure projects' start, their tailoring and delivery according to the best fit delivery model and best project management practices
- Provide high quality portfolio risk analysis; track, act upon, and communicate risks properly to your customers
- Control KPIs (such as profitability, revenue, utilization, attrition) and take active actions to keep them at the best possible level
- Be a resource and people manager, actively participate in planning required hires in collaboration with Recruiting Team, ensure onboarded people's professional growth
- Be an entrepreneur and act as the customer's agent, by developing customer relations and business insights, proposing extra services that customers may need
- Participate in pre-sale and up-sale on your current account
- Take an active part in business and contract negotiations, as well as define business terms of contracts
- Drive continuous improvements in your Competence Center and contribute to the process and company development through PMO and PM trainings input
- Work with business units and stakeholders to determine project vision and goals, product functionality
- Implement best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Contribute to projects' life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project achievements, etc.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in project management
- Profound knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives; ability to propose solutions for their achievement
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher
Will be a plus:
- Commercial experience in account management
- Experience in developing business opportunities
- Participation in business events experience (conferences, business negotiations, steering meetings, seminars, workshops, sales events, etc.)
- Experience of working with budgets, marginality, contracts, and invoices
- Hands-on experience in business and contract negotiations, in defining business terms in contracts