This role will require demonstrating strong level of responsibility and flexibility. We are looking for a team player, who can show us the ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
Being part of our engineering team means being responsible for the whole dev circle: from designing, coding, testing, and continuous delivering of software of varying complexity. If you enjoy working in a team that drives new business value creation, then this job is for you!
Our customer is a USA-based company with more than 15 years of experience in the Ad Tech field.
The platform we are developing is a Data Management Platform with the following specifics: data gathering, storing and processing, performance optimization, DB architecture, reports calculation, data visual representation (dashboards with charts).
The platform optimizes user experience related to video advertising and generates more revenue as a result. It is already processing production traffic for multiple SSP/DSP providers with consistently positive results. So in the end, it gives more control and more access to all video inventory.
As a part of our team, you’ll deal with 3-party services integration, as well as will be gathering a huge amount of data, processing and transforming into useful information on dashboards that can help the experts of big media holdings make right decisions on strategy of advertising campaigns.
It is a great opportunity to join the complicated project in a niche domain and have a room for professional growth one of which could be leading sub-directions of the product.
- Actively participate in design/build stage of the software engineering life cycle (requirements gathering, prototyping, architecture, detailed design, development, testing and deployment)
- Be involved in planning, designing, and execution with Agile delivery methodologies
- Create awesome code with awesome documentation
- Utilize the best engineering practices (unit tests, code/design review, etc.)
- Stand up for high quality solutions and bring new ideas to life
- Take a part in technical discussions, listen to arguments and apply critical thinking
- At least 4 years of strong hands-on software development experience in web/cloud technologies
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services using Node.js
- Commercial experience working with SQL/noSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of computer science basics
- Up to date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility, security
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience working in projects with agile development methodologies
- Experience with issue resolution skills within open source products
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in the field of AdTech
- Experience in configuration management (Docker, AWS)